Whether it’s your daily commute or road trip getaway, the true measure of in-vehicle technology is evident in how effortlessly it can be used and enjoyed. That’s why the forward-thinking innovation behind Yukon Denali’s smart technologies offer true modern conveniences while helping you and your passengers stay connected.
Stay connected, entertained and informed with GMC’s Infotainment System1 that offers advanced connectivity features that include including Google built-in2 compatibility:
Android Auto™11 seamlessly connects your compatible smartphone to give you access to the features you rely on such as:
11Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and a compatible Android smartphone. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
The all new Rear-Seat Media System features class-leading dual 12.6" diagonal screens with touch-screen and screen-sharing functionality as well as screen-tilting capability.
Based on General Motors Middle East research and public data available as of October 2020.
Apple CarPlay®5 allows you to connect your iPhone and get access to:
Android Auto™6 seamlessly connects your compatible smartphone to give you access to the features you rely on such as:
Exclusive to Denali, wireless charging conveniently located on the center console lets you power up your compatible phone or device anytime the vehicle is running.
Charging disclaimer: The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi- compatible mobile device. To check for phone or device compatibility, see gmtotalconnect.com
1. GMC Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices
2. Google built-in available in markets with OnStar and connected services only. Data plan required.
3. Based on General Motors Middle East research and public data available as of October 2020.
4. OnStar Connected Services and Wi-Fi® plans available in UAE and Kuwait only.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries
6. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google™ and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android™ compatible smartphone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Does not require the Android Auto app on Android™ compatible smartphones running Android™ 10.0 or higher.